Click on the Topics below to see the files.
Civility in the Community
An awareness and education campaign to bring civility to government, the private sector and schools.
Priority Exercise for Civility Ambassadors
Cost of Bad Behaviour, Catherine M. Mattice, MA (c) Civility Partners, LLC
SUCCESSFUL CHANGE STRATEGIES IN CORPORATIONS AND COMMUNITIES A Dialogue between Corporate Leaders and Community-Building Experts – 2004
Civility Assessment, by Christine Porath. URL: http://www.christineporath.com/assess-yourself/
California – Masonic Center for Youth and Families Reading Recommendations, 2017
Principles of engagement
The Principles of Engagement are guideposts for attracting collaborators and establishing relationships among them.
- View everyone in positive terms.
- Develop a common language.
- Build strong relationships and trust.
- Remember our shared humanity.
- Value both the process and the results.
- Look both within and outside the community for guidance.
Civility for the Classroom
Civility in the Classroom program information sheet. For futher information email Summer Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org